Very pleasant to work with. Very smart gal. Called me back in a timely manner and easy to talk with. I’d recommend giving Sara a call if you need a good attorney.
Practices: Car Accidents & Personal Injury, Catastrophic Injuries & Wrongful Death
Sara Nachtman practices in the area of personal injury and wrongful death. She brings many years of experience to Bolt Hoffer Boyd Law Firm. Sara has been a trial lawyer since 2008 and served as in-house counsel for American Family Mutual Insurance Company, where she received company-wide recognition for her trial work.
She serves on the panel of Minnesota No-Fault Arbitrators with the American Arbitration Association, and frequently acts as arbitrator for no-fault hearings. She is a qualified neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice.
Sara has devoted many hours to pro bono work and was recently nominated for recognition and accolades from the Minnesota Supreme Court and the Minnesota State Bar Association for her substantial commitment to pro bono services. As an advocate for animals, she is also proud of the work she’s done on behalf of the Animal Allies Humane Society Board of Directors.
- University of Northern Iowa – Cedar Falls, Iowa, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude
- Hamline University School of Law – St. Paul, Minnesota, J.D.
- U.S. District Court – Minnesota
- U.S. District Court – North Dakota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- 11th District Bar Association – Board of Directors (Past treasurer)
- Minnesota Association for Justice