Thank you for all of your work on [our case] Lee. I truly appreciate you and the efforts you and your staff made that ensured the process was simple for us and easily understood.
Practices: Car Accidents & Personal Injury, Railroad & Train Accidents, Catastrophic Injuries & Wrongful Death
Lee Orwig has been a trial attorney for over a decade. He has argued cases before the Minnesota Court of Appeals and has tried numerous jury trials with successful results. A tough negotiator, Lee always puts his clients' interests first. He understands the stress a legal issue can place on a person and his or her loved ones.
Lee's personal injury practice bring him all over the state of Minnesota, including Anoka, Hennepin, Carver, Ramsey, Dakota, Goodhue, Sherburne, and Washington counties. Lee also travels across the United States to pursue justice for those injured in train accidents as an integral part of Bolt Hoffer Boyd’s railroad litigation team.
He was recognized as an Attorney of the Year in 2011 for his contributions to a large multi-party case. For the last seven years, he has been selected as a Super Lawyer Rising Star - an accolade given to less than 2.5 percent of attorneys.
Lee spends his free time with his wife and three young boys and serves on the Board of Directors at Car Donation Foundation - a national non-profit organization that has raised over $50 million for various charities.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, B.S.
- Recognized as Attorney of the Year in 2011
- Selected as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Anoka County Bar Association
- Past Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Director, Wheels for Wishes
- Minnesota Association for Justice