After having two different attorneys during my divorce proceedings I finally found Kelly Boyd a family law attorney who has been an exemplary post divorce during the past eight years. Her accuracy, diligence and continuous efforts to seek a resolution without having to visit the courts and exposing the truth of opposing party has been amazing. Her ethics are of the highest standard!!! If you want an attorney you can count on, not overcharge you and get things resolved Kelly Boyd is the one to go to.
I was referred to Kelly Boyd at this law firm and I couldn’t be happier! My situation required immediate and thorough attention. Kelly was on top of everything, never making me wait or wonder. She answered all my questions quickly and I have confidence in the job she did for me. Her professionalism with added kindness was such a bonus during a stressful time for me. This was my first experience hiring a lawyer and I have peace of mind that I can return for help in the future.
Practices: Divorce & Family Law
Kelly Boyd is one of the firm’s family law attorneys. While she has previous experience as a personal injury attorney, she now focuses 100 percent of her work on family law issues. Kelly focuses exclusively on divorce (dissolution), postnuptial and antenuptial (prenuptial) agreements, paternity and custody rights, third-party custody, post-decree motions, child support, alimony/spousal maintenance, step parent adoption, and alternate dispute resolution (ADR). Kelly is a qualified Rule 114 mediator, parenting consultant, and parenting time expeditor.
Before being licensed to practice law in 2000, Kelly worked as a legal secretary, and as a legal assistant during her law school years.
- William Mitchell College of Law — St. Paul, Minnesota, J.D., 2000
- Cardinal Stritch University — Eden Prairie, Minnesota, BSBA, 1997
- Minnesota “Rising Star” (2004)
- Voted “Best of the Best” by Reader’s Choice Awards (2016)
- Selected as a “Top Rated Family Law Attorney” by Super Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Anoka County Bar Association
- Minnesota 2000
- Wisconsin 2000
- US District Court 2002
- Anoka County 4H Horse Committee
- BNI – Absolute Connections