Practices: Car Accidents & Personal Injury, Catastrophic Injuries & Wrongful Death, Railroad & Train Accidents
David Tomenes practices in the area of personal injury and wrongful death. David works primarily with railroad employees who have suffered injury while on duty and individuals who are injured in railroad crossing accidents. David also has experience representing railroad workers who suffer unlawful retaliation by their employers. David has worked on cases throughout the United States, including Minnesota, Montana, and Wisconsin.
David is very involved in his local community. He is currently the President of the Washington County Bar Association and volunteers as the Committee Chair for his local Cub Scout Pack.
- Hamline University – St. Paul, Minnesota, B.A., History, cum laude
- Hamline University – St. Paul, Minnesota, Paralegal Certificate, cum laude
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law—St. Paul, Minnesota, Juris Doctor, cum laude
- U.S. District Court -- Minnesota
- U.S. District Court -- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Washington County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association