I needed the direction and Christopher Hoffer provided that. He is very calm, well organized, and very capable. I still have pain from the car accident today but he helped me get a settlement from the insurance company to cover auto and medical expenses and was very supportive. He did a great job for me and he’ll do the same for you.
We had a great experience with the Bolt Hoffer Boyd Law Firm. They were very responsive to all our calls and emails. We always got our questions answered in a timely manner. Chris and Dave were very client centered and wanted what was best for us. They are highly recommended!
Practices: Car Accidents & Personal Injury, Railroad & Train Accidents, Catastrophic Injuries & Wrongful Death
Christopher Hoffer is Of Counsel to the firm. He spent the first of his nearly 30 years of practicing law learning the fundamentals of large corporations at Ford Motor Company. For the past 25 years, he has exclusively practiced in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, and products liability. Since 1994, Christopher has practiced with his law partner, David Bolt. Founding Bolt Hoffer Boyd Law Firm is one of Christopher’s greatest accomplishments.
As either counsel or co-counsel, Christopher has represented hundreds of clients, and has tried or settled multiple million-dollar cases. He has represented plaintiffs in over 1,000 arbitration hearings.
Christopher loves travel and is an avid car buff.
Christopher believes that the experience, effectiveness, communication, and compassion of the Bolt Hoffer Boyd Law Firm is critical to clients’ success – that is why his name is on the door.
- University of Minnesota Law School — Minneapolis, cum laude
- Concordia College — Moorhead, Minnesota, cum laude
- Selected as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers
- Selected as a "Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of Minnesota and Michigan
- Member, Pedestrian Advisory Committee of the City of Minneapolis
- Board Member, Italian Cultural Center
- Member, Masonic Lodge 30
- Member, Minneapolis Valley of Scottish Rite
- President and Member, Board of Directors of 510 Groveland Associates
- President and Member, Board of Citizens for a Loring Park Community
- Member, Minnesota Motorcycle Safety Advisory Committee
- Commissioner, Minneapolis’ NCEC
- Commissioner, NRP Policy Board
- Governor, Minnesota Association for Justice Board of Governors